Office Administrator Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire. Our client is looking to recruit a full-time office administrator to join their office in Bishop’s Stortford. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable and well established client of ours.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Reception type duties, including answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments and answering the door.
- Answering emails and postal correspondence
- Booking meeting rooms
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Undertaking responsibility for first aid and health and safety checks
- Negotiating and managing office utility contracts
- Managing office subscriptions and online resources
- Monitoring training material and confirming it’s all up to date
- Organising the company’s systems, databases, and procedures
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the directors
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Managing and fixing the IT and telecoms functions and general office maintenance
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A friendly and helpful manner.
- A willingness to learn.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be computer literate.
- Be flexible with the ability to prioritise.
- An understanding of pensions, investments and mortgage would be advantageous but not essential.
Working hours – Monday to Friday 9 until 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch,
Job type – Full time
Holiday entitlement – 20 days (plus bank holidays)
Salary – £22,000
Interested? Apply today – Contact Sincerity Personnel 01279 260096
Follow the link to upload your cv