Paraplanner Essex. Our client who is based in Essex are now seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner with first class skills to join their friendly team.
Our client is a pioneer in the use of unique tools and concepts that enable their clients to have a great relationship with their money. This is a rare opportunity to participate in their finely tuned team approach to client service. As Paraplanner the role will involve working closely with our clients Senior Paraplanner as well as Certified & Chartered Planners, Relationship Managers and Investment Management to deliver exemplary client service.
- Attendance at client meetings [90% take place in-house]
- Preparation of advice letters and recommendations eg investments and pensions
- Preparation of content for annual review meetings
- Preparation of pension, income drawdown and investment reviews
- Preparation of detailed cash flow models
- Undertaking research to support recommendations
- Provision of technical support to complex client queries
- Liaison with clients
Skills and experience
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process Excellent client facing skills
- Detailed and accurate work
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to take high quality minutes of client meetings
- Have experience of using Voyant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Have experience supporting a senior adviser / advice team
- High level of Pensions technical knowledge
- Used to dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Experience in writing complex and detailed reports for cases
- Essential -Diploma in Financial Planning
- Desirable- Certified Financial Planner Chartered Financial Planner Other technical qualifications Paraplanner
- Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in working with a back-office system.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work with a very prestigious client.
Salary – £30k – £40k depending on experience and qualifications
- Holidays 22 days
- Personal Health Insurance
- Fantastic working environment with free parking