Project Co Ordinator Hoddesdon
Project Co Ordinator Hoddesdon
Project Co Ordinator Hoddesdon.
Our client is seeking a capable Project Coordinator to join a fresh, fast growing company based in Hertfordshire. This position presents an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, accurate, experienced, project administrator to manage the project pipeline under the banner of the operations department.
The Project Coordinator role –
The role of Project Coordinator, reporting into the Project Supervisor, is one which requires upmost accuracy of documentation, clear and concise communication, and the ability to carry out base-line HR functions and low level training.
Key Responsibilities of Project Coordinator –
Daily schedule management of the Operations Schedule, to include;
Commercial checks for on-site support services, and daily checks to confirm completion date, including calling the ground staff and liaising with the client.
The identification and allocation of suitably competent personnel for specific project roles.
Ensuring that zero hours contractors are retained and work is spread evenly.
Ensuring that all engineers have the appropriate equipment.
Informing administrators when to mobilise staff, while ensuring it is carried out accurately.
Scheduling new projects, and updating all enquiries onto the schedule by service, including marking any pencilled or confirmed projects into the template as well as keeping the schedule live and up to date with status information at all times.
Ensuring all project assets and equipment are identified and allocated.
Ensuring that all equipment for individual projects are scheduled and ordered in good time for delivery in accordance with the project operational requirements and budget constraints.
Additional Responsibilities of Project Coordinator
- Ensure the provision of accurate project documentation; either by creating/writing the required documents and ensuring the quality of all issued documentation.
- Administer & review client contracts and negotiate terms with the client based on the company’s contracts parameters.
- Make availability checks with suppliers for booked or pencilled jobs, along with logging on the operations schedule and updating suppliers throughout the week.
- Booking and off-hiring rented equipment, updating the operations schedule with the equipment and adding all hires to purchase order log.
- Management of the project bookings log, along with adding all projects at all stages, and allocation of PI & RAMS inclusive of the ROTA.
- Ensuring the weekly schedule checks are carried out, and scheduling absences for all ground staff on the operations schedule with up to date comments.
- Daily communication with the sales team to issue imminent pencilled works for closing with clients.
- On-call duty roster for phone holder for out of hours issues.
- Sending Ad Hoc information to clients, including ground staff certification and personal details for inductions or other project related requirements.
- Carry out operational inductions and training for ground staff, including sending HR email and follow up induction process at head office.
Terms and Benefits for Project Coordinator –
- Salary £21k-£26k
- Hours – 0900 – 1700hrs
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Health and Gym after qualifying period
Apply today 01279 260096