Senior Account Manager Hoddesdon
Senior Account Manager Hoddesdon
Senior Account Manager Hoddesdon. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager. This opportunity presents an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a fresh, fast growing company based in Hertfordshire. The role with be pivotal within the sales team, closely aligned with the operations department.
The role of Senior Account Manager
Everything you would expect from a senior commercial position. You will need to have a proactive approach, bringing in new ideas. You will have the ability to manage the expectations of existing customers as well as develop the business to potential clients, identifying business need, representing the company in a professional and polite manner. The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident, enthusiastic communicator, possibly with some knowledge of the construction industry and with the ability to work under pressure.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Account Manager –
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries, direct sales, liaising with customers, identifying the needs of the client and matching with our services.
- Responsible for prospecting and expanding the customer base.
- Production of sales quotations.
- Managing and negotiation of projects to point of sale with follow up calls and emails.
- Support to operations in coordinating sales and secured projects.
- Logging client information and correspondence in to the CRM system for each follow up call and project updates.
- Consultative sales, calling potential clients and building a long term rapport and developing strong corporate relationships.
- Build rapport with key decision makers and develop and maintain long term relationships as appropriate.
- Building and management of a pipeline of business and key decision maker contacts by generating high-quality and effective sales leads
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the marketplace and our services and operate effectively across the business portfolio on a daily basis.
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by mentoring team members.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients and projects
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new services, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in processes, procedures and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending exhibitions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Researching new business verticals.
- Arranging client meetings.
- Completing administrative work and processing all sales-related paperwork.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with the company values and standards at all times.
The Senior Account Manager person –
- Previous strong sales/account manager related experience, telephone sales to include cold/warm leads.
- Some knowledge of the construction industry.
- Strong ability to work as part of team and support colleagues, whilst being able to work on own
- Self-motivated with a flexible attitude, and be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Competent user of standard IT software packages.
- Strong numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good all-round administrative abilities.
- An ability to deal with challenges and be able to prioritise work at short notice.
Terms and Benefits of Senior Account Manager –
- £23,000 – £28,000
- Holiday 21 days plus Bank Holidays
- Hours – 0900 – 1700 – 1 hour lunch
- Free Parking
- Private Health and Gym membership after qualifying period
Apply today 01279 260096