Warehouse Supervisor Harlow
Warehouse Supervisor Harlow. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Warehouse Supervisor for a contemporary and innovative client of ours who are based in Harlow, UK.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the role has real potential and will provide the opportunity to make a difference within a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking company. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly creative with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. It will appeal to a dynamic and culturally versatile individual. The Warehouse Supervisor will supervise a large team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to customers, encompassing both speed and accuracy.
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as determined by the Warehouse Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the effective supervision, training & development and health, safety & welfare of your team.
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product.
- Organising and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- Ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the Warehouse.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers.
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Key knowledge, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of warehouse supervision.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a C grade pass in Maths and English.
- Experience of managing teams within a fast paced and efficient environment.
- Experience of training/developing staff.
- HHT and barcode scanning management system experience.
- Current Fork Lift or PPT licenses desirable but not essential.
- Microsoft Office Basic Level.
Key personal attributes and competencies:
- Willing to build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Customer focused.
- Salary £25k + Benefits
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Career progression
- 23 days plus BH
- 4% contributory pension scheme
- Profit related annual bonus
- Free parking
- Fantastic state of the art working environment
- Excellent social events for all staff
Interested? Apply today – Contact Sincerity Personnel 01279 260096
Follow the link to upload your cv
Warehouse Supervisor Harlow